For select adult-focused events this year, we will be providing childminding as a support for families. The childminding will be hosted in the Royal BC Museum’s Learning Centre, and the activities will be related in an age-appropriate way to the theme of the adult event.
Registration required, designed for kids 3–10.
Parallel Play is available for:
Museum Happy Hour events
- Home Brewed- September 12
- Fake Out!- October 10
- On the Homefront- November 14
- A Festive Non-Holiday Party- December 12
- Mindfulness- January 9
- Strike a Pose- March 12
It's Complicated events
- Science and Belief- September 25
- Death- November 20
- Changing the World through Photography- January 22
- Trans Visibility- March 25