Join us on the second Thursday of the month for themed events and activities for adults. Drinks and light fare are available for purchase. Events are limited to designated galleries and are not museum-wide.
This Happy Hour, Mindfulness is on our minds. It's time to trade in the rush of the holidays for a night at the museum liable to soothe any soul. Re-centre yourself for the New Year. Taking place in the Natural History gallery.
This evening will include:
- Sidesplitting laughter yoga led by Victoria Laughter Yoga Club
- DIY ASMR in the Ocean Station
- Soothing yoga and sound baths in the Forest Diorama - bring your own yoga mat!
- Cathartic colouring by Woolly the Mammoth
- Contemplative puzzles and origami
Bring the kids! Our Parallel Play Childminding is available for this event.