Keep it simple this holiday season and let the Royal BC Museum deliver great gifts for every age and stage right to your door! Whether you’re shopping for a curious kid or an armchair adventurer, a history buff or nature lover, we’ve got you covered with these great picks. Give them separately or bundle them together to guarantee mammoth-sized memories!
It all starts with access:
- Give a Royal BC Museum membership for unlimited annual admission to feature exhibitions such as Emily Carr: Fresh Seeing and Orcas: Our Shared Future, discounts on events, IMAX Victoria tickets, onsite gift shops and more! $30.95–$125.90 per membership. Make it a full-meal deal with an IMAX Victoria annual pass offering 12 months of unlimited big-screen bliss. $55.00 per person. (Tip: skip the wrapping and stuff it all in a pair of beautiful and useful art socks!)
- Can’t get here in person? No problem. We can deliver a staff-led interactive virtual experience through our popular Digital Field Trip program. Get in touch for more details! $99.00 each program.
Read all about it:
- Spirits of the Coast: Orcas in Science, Art and History, edited by Martha Black, Lorne Hammond and Gavin Hanke with Nikki Sanchez, is the richly illustrated companion publication to the upcoming feature exhibition, Orcas: Our Shared Future. The insightful anthology explores the plight, past and promise of the orca, powerful symbol of BC’s wild coast and apex predator of all oceans. $29.95
- Emily Carr: Fresh Seeing is authored by Kiriko Watanabe and Kathryn Bridge—co-curators of the current feature exhibition—along with Robin Laurence and Michael Polay. The beautifully illustrated book offers a new look at the art of Emily Carr and explores how her artistry was profoundly impacted by her time in France. $40
Useful souvenirs to give or get:
- The Orcas boxed notecard collection includes 20 notecards in four stunning designs by artists featured in the Spirits of the Coast: Orcas in Science, Art and History—the companion volume to the Royal BC Museum’s 2021 exhibition Orcas: Our Shared Future. $23.95
- Packaged in a beautiful keepsake box, this set of Emily Carr bone china mugs are decorated with four of her most memorable paintings: Indian Church 1929, Guyasdoms D’Sonoqua c.1930, Skidegate 1928, and Western Forest c.1931. (Mulled wine, anyone?)
- Give COVID-19 a mammoth brush-off: pick up one of our exclusive face masks featuring our world-famous Woolly, or don a colourful Emily Carr or orca mask to brighten up a dreary day! All available in two sizes: $16.50–$18.00 each
Give the gift of support
- Donate to the Royal BC Museum on behalf of friends or family. Your gift will help fund online learning programs, environmental research, and care for collections and exhibitions. Make your 2020 charitable donation today! Tax receipts issued for minimum $20 donation.
Remember: Royal BC Museum members and IMAX passholders receive 10% per cent off all gift shop purchases in-store and online, and in-store and curbside pick-up is also available.