On the last day of 2016 and the last day of our exhibition Mammoth: Giants of the Ice Age, join us for a going away party for the ages. This family friendly event will involve food, games and art making to keep everyone’s trunks and tusks active. The evening will conclude with fireworks across the street as part of Victoria’s First Night evening, to kick off Canada's 150th birthday celebration.
What we have planned:
- Extinction Improv Theatre with Brooke Cameron and the Claremont Secondary improvisation group
- Legos with Lyuba, collaborative building activity with VicLUG
- Live Music for Silent Movies with Patrick Boyle
- Wooly Mammoth Augmented Reality
- Family Stories Audio Booth
- Dance Party in the Forest Diorama with DJ Fingers b2b DJ Toes