Join us for a new all-ages series designed to welcome you to the museum, after hours.
We’re excited about our new handbook Bats of British Columbia and want to share our love of these amazing flying mammals with you.
Between 7:00 - 8:30 pm wander through the Natural History gallery, after hours.
- Meet local bat enthusiasts
- Learn what HAT (Habitat Acquisition Trust) is doing to support bats and their habitats and how you can help
- Talk with a CRD Parks naturalist about where to look for bats in the capital region
- Chat with a Special Bird Services member
- Ask a bat question of biologist and bat book author, Dave Nagorsen. Catch his short bat presentation at 8:15 pm
- Try a bat-themed activity
- Get batty!
Your ticket for this event includes access to the natural history exhibit only. No food or drink will be available. Just ample opportunity to reflect on the dizzying diversity of bats!