Sleepaway camps aren’t just for kids!
Get ready for some midnight fun with your besties—you’ll want your friends to join you on this adventure. Night at the Museum for Adults gives you the unique experience of being in the museum after hours with lots of time to explore and opportunities to create, learn and play.
What to expect
- Start by getting to know other participants while noshing at the Food Trucks and taking part in warm up activities.
- Next, head out behind-the-scenes and around the museum for interactive expeditions.
- Spend time in Egypt: The Time of the Pharaohs after everyone else has gone home.
- Take part in games, photos and crafts.
- Sleep among the Pharaohs or beside your favourite artifact in Egypt.
- Not ready to sleep yet? Explore other parts of the museum during our Night Owl activities. Go on a flashlight tour, listen to musicians, or just wander on your own through your best-loved gallery.
- Wake up and refresh with morning yoga in our forest gallery before breakfast.
What to bring
We will have food, activities and entertainment and we will send you a full checklist of the things you will need to bring like your own sleeping bag, mattress, pillow and ID.