Drink, eat, meet and explore. Join us after work on select Thursdays for themed happy hours in one of our core galleries.
Be inspired by the museum collections and galleries and kick-start a more creative summer at our art party.
Art Attacks included:
- Mammoth attack with Gareth Gaudin - instruct Gareth on how you'd like him to draw you with our mammoth.
- Animation attack with Aimée van Drimmelen - watch as Aimée creates an animation right before your eyes.
- Underwater attack with Nathan Nazo Davis - create watercolours of aquatic creatures with Nathan.
- Sneak attack sketching session in the collection areas of the Royal BC Museum - venture into behind-the-scenes collections spaces and create quick sketches of what you see
- Design attack with Driftwood Brewery - help Driftwood Brewery design their next beer label.
Please note that Museum Happy Hour events are limited to designated galleries and are not museum-wide. This event takes place in the Natural History gallery on the second floor.
Drinks and food are available for purchase.
Upcoming Happy Hour events:
Proudly Sponsored By: